Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Class Evaluation 
1. I liked how quiet this class was. I also liked how positive the teacher was.
2. I didn't like that the quotes we did were repeated. I also prefer that we sit with our friends and not strangers.
3. Some recommendations are that we can sit where ever we want to sit. 
4. I liked to learn how to type faster and without looking at the key bored a lot. it has helped alot 
5. I did do my best in this class. I do my best in all my classes so I can have a good grade.
6. No I'm not. I don't have time to always be writing and reading things that I will not refer to in the future. 
7. Yes, I will continue being a CTR person so I won't end up in jail or end up having a horrible life.
8. I will tell people to choose the right because that's what the teacher tried to pass on to us.

9. I will always remember the "choose the right" song because the teacher would always play it. I would also remember "ctr" and "ctw". becasue ctr is always the right thing to do 

 Image result for evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment