Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation;for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."-George Washington




 REFLECTION:This quote states that you should associate yourself with any person that has good quality.Also this quote states that its better to be alone that bad company.I agree with this quote because why would people want to be with someone is there gonna treat them unfair.I also agree with this quote because you should find yourself someone who is gonna help you,respect you and love you.An example would be dont go with someone you really want to be with and you do whats best for you.You just need to accociate yourself with a good quality if you esteem your own reputataion.I also do agree with this quote because in my opinion I wouldn't want anyone who is mean,disrespectful and rude to me.And you should choose people that make you happy.You should always choose the right and be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment